Canon PIXMA MG2160 Scanner Driver and Setup Download
Canon PIXMA MG2160 Scanner Driver Download – Canon PIXMA MG2160 Printer consists of the convenience of PIXMA Printing Solutions (PPS), which allows you to release pictures as well as records from your smart device. With the cloud printing attribute, you can launch straight from picking famous online Cloud firms such as Picasa Web Albums, Flickr, Facebook, Twitter, DropboxTM, as well as quickly, either at the printer itself or with your cellphone making use of the entirely free PPS app. AirPrint5 enables you to publish right from your Apple iPhone, iPad or iPod touch wirelessly, while incorporated Wi-Fi contemporary technology allows you to launch in addition to check wirelessly1 from typically anywhere.
The Canon Pixma MG2160 Excellent top quality Perfect for the spending plan conscious, this tiny All-In-One appropriates for daily printing, scanning and additionally replicating. Canon’s course leading FINE cartridge system utilizing minimum 2pl ink bead dimension incorporated with a print resolution of up to 4800dpi supplies smooth, virtually grain cost-free photo-lab excellent quality prints as well as additionally crisp black text. Reduced your printing price by utilizing optional.
The Canon PIXMA MG2160 flatbed scanner showcases an optical resolution of 1200 x 2400dpi, yet with the existing Canon drivers under Windows 7, I was simply able to scan as long as 600dpi. At the time of developing, I had not had the capability to establish or function around the issue. Checking text files in black-and-white at 300dpi was offered at a slow 19 secs per website, while 600dpi color scans were swiftly at merely 52 seconds each web page (amongst the most useful rates in our recap).
Canon PIXMA MG2160 Setup For Mac
- Download the file PIXMA MG2160.
- For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder.
- Installation starts automatically.
Canon PIXMA MG2160 Wireless Setup
- Make sure you are connecting the printer correctly.
- If the printer is prompted for an Ethernet connection to access the Internet, you also need to set up an Ethernet cable to connect the printer to the router.
- Verify that the printer consists of software installation.
- During the last purchase, if you provide a CD with your printer, you may need to use the installation CD to install the application to perform the previous configuration of the printer.
- Verify that the printer is connected to the Internet.
- This involves using the LCD panel to select wireless networks with the password.
- Make sure that your system is on the same network with the printer.
- You receive the command to the wireless printer from your computer.
- For this computer, the printer is supposed to be Wi-Fi networks.
Canon PIXMA MG2160 Software and Driver Download
|MG2160 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.126.96.36.199 (Mac)|
|MG2160 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG2160 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MG2160 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows XP x64)|
|MG2160 series Printer Driver Ver. 7.43.0 (Mac OS X 10.4/10.5)|
|MG2160 series Scanner Driver Ver.18.0.1a (Mac)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 1.80 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.60 for Linux (Source file)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
|MG2160 series User Manual (Windows)|
|MG2160 series User Manual (Mac)|
Compatibility & Support System Windows and Mac OS
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 – 10.9.x, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later