Canon PIXMA MG2440 Scanner Driver and Setup Download
Canon PIXMA MG2440 Scanner Driver Download – The Canon Pixma MG2440 high-quality printing The outstanding cartridge system with min. 2pl ink beads as well as likewise as much as 4800dpi print resolution materials good levels of information. With A4 print prices of 8.0 ppm mono in addition to 4.0 ppm for color, there’s virtually no awaiting your documents to publish. The adaptability of Canon’s PIXMA printers makes them terrific, user-friendly all-rounders for all residence paint calls for, from updating the home cd with brand-new picture prints to printing essential homework tasks. All new PIXMA printers likewise have the choice of XL ink cartridges, giving clients the possibility to write much more for less.
The Canon PIXMA MG2440 has the best rapid as well as top quality printing with The most effective cartridge system with minutes. 2pl ink droplets and also up to 4800 dpi duplicate resolution supply high levels of information. With A4 print rates of 8.0 ppm mono as well as 4.0 ppm for color, there’s virtually no waiting on your records to print. And have Smart internet printing, with The Car Clip function of the Easy-WebPrint EX-SPOUSE plug-in for Web Explorer makes it basic to compose just what you require from the internet. You can likewise clip chosen details from multiple web pages to print on one sheet or save as PDF data.
Elegant and also budget plan pleasant All-In-One for the home. Small All-In-One for very simple printing, scanning as well as also duplicating in your house offering optional, budget-friendly XL ink cartridges as well as also software application for smart website printing. Item Showcases Compact All-In-One for the residence: print, copy and also check Excellent quality.
Canon PIXMA MG2440 Setup For Mac
- Download the file PIXMA MG2440.
- For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder.
- Installation starts automatically.
Canon PIXMA MG2440 Wireless Setup
- Make sure you are connecting the printer correctly.
- If the printer is prompted for an Ethernet connection to access the Internet, you also need to set up an Ethernet cable to connect the printer to the router.
- Verify that the printer consists of a software installation.
- During the last purchase, if you provide a CD with your printer, you may need to use the installation CD to install the application to perform the previous configuration of the printer.
- Verify that the printer is connected to the Internet.
- This involves using the LCD panel to select wireless networks with the password.
- Make sure that your system is on the same network with the printer.
- You receive the command to the wireless printer from your computer.
- For this computer, the printer is supposed to be Wi-Fi networks.
Canon PIXMA MG2440 Software and Driver Download
|MG2440 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X)|
|MG2440 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG2440 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|MG2440 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG2440 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MG2440 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.6)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|Setup Manual For Windows|
|Troubleshooting Manual For Windows|
Compatibility & Support System Windows and Mac OS
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 – 10.9.x, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later