Canon PIXMA MG2922 Scanner Driver and Setup Download
Canon PIXMA MG2922 Scanner Driver Download – The PIXMA MG2922 is a conservative Wireless Inkjet Picture All-In-One printer that provides genuine convenience as well as terrific reasonableness. Duplicate, move as well as excite from for all intents as well as functions anyplace roughly the menage along with its remote ability. Additionally, along with a most extreme shading objective of 4800 x 600 dpi, the MG2922 equips y’ all to deliver beautiful prints in your home. The PIXMA MG2922 highlights the astonishing convenience of PIXMA Printing Solutions (PPS). PPS makes it uncomplicated to impress photos or records straightforwardly from your prison cellphone outcry from virtually anywhere.
The Canon PIXMA MG2922 features your outstanding convenience and also the convenience of PIXMA Stamping Cures (PPS). PPS makes it possible to help printing images, as well as bed sheet documents straight originating from different mobile phones, consist of essentially anywhere. With all the Damages generating function you can, in fact, publishing crucial computer data utilizing select favorite internet Impair companies from a cell unit with the cost-free PPS ask. Plus, with Internet search engine Harm Printing it is possible to help simply publishing coming from wherever you might be, originating from programs you’ve daily.
Additional attributes consist of Easy-PhotoPrint a function that makes it basic to modify and likewise publish your images from anywhere you have the Net gain access to. The MG2922 furthermore fits XL ink containers to ensure that you can enjoy even more printing as well as also fewer refills. As well as also, the Vehicle Power On characteristic instantly powers up the printer whenever you send something to be published. The price proficient PIXMA MG2922 brings quality printing residence.
Canon PIXMA MG2922 Setup For Mac
- Download the file PIXMA MG2922.
- For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder.
- Installation starts automatically.
Canon PIXMA MG2922 Wireless Setup
- Make sure you are connecting the printer correctly.
- If the printer is prompted for an Ethernet connection to access the Internet, you also need to set up an Ethernet cable to connect the printer to the router.
- Verify that the printer consists of software installation.
- During the last purchase, if you provide a CD with your printer, you may need to use the installation CD to install the application to perform the previous configuration of the printer.
- Verify that the printer is connected to the Internet.
- This involves using the LCD panel to select wireless networks with the password.
- Make sure that your system is on the same network with the printer.
- You receive the command to the wireless printer from your computer.
- For this computer, the printer is supposed to be Wi-Fi networks.
Canon PIXMA MG2922 Software and Driver Download
|MG2922 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MG2922 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG2922 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|MG2922 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG2922 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.6)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.80 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
Compatibility & Support System Windows and Mac OS
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 – 10.9.x, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later