Canon PIXMA MG2960 Scanner Driver and Setup Download
Canon PIXMA MG2960 Scanner Driver Download – alaTest has collected as well as analyzed 10 testimonials from publications and internet sites. The point of view about the print high quality and also ink usage is totally positive. The toughness, as well as use, also get great comments, whereas remarks are separated on the efficiency. Numerous are crucial regarding the noise and also integrity. Canon PIXMA MG2960, A Canon printer for your house at a price that will not invest a great deal If you want to publish papers and also photos in wonderful shade without paying a ton of money, the PIXMA MG2960 is the excellent option. This all-in-one printer for the house is cost-effective, effective in addition to has satisfying attributes for creative imagination. Plus it prints, replicates and likewise checks, giving amazing results with the convenience of Wi-Fi and also Cloud connectivity.
The Canon PIXMA MG2960 works with Easy-PhotoPrint+, an application that makes it feasible for modifying as well as additionally enhancing as well as additionally publishing right from your tablet computer system or smartphone. It includes a range of formats and also furthermore printing choices, and additionally as it is online, you might continuously have the simplicity of accessibility to one of the most present versions of the application. The MG2960 additionally includes My Picture Yard software application that lets you immediately access all your favored memories in one place so you can publish images to share in addition to enjoy.
The last one is something related to the form of this printer. It is the portable size and the wonderful design that this printer provides. If you think that an all in one printer needs to allow, you are wrong. This printer is able to publish, copy, and check. However, the dimension of this printer is not that large. It is quite small really. As an enhancement to that, Canon PIXMA MG2960 is quite attractive in regard to style. It is straightforward yet great.
Canon PIXMA MG2960 Setup For Mac
- Download the file PIXMA MG2960.
- For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder.
- Installation starts automatically.
Canon PIXMA MG2960 Wireless Setup
- Make sure you are connecting the printer correctly.
- If the printer is prompted for an Ethernet connection to access the Internet, you also need to set up an Ethernet cable to connect the printer to the router.
- Verify that the printer consists of software installation.
- During the last purchase, if you provide a CD with your printer, you may need to use the installation CD to install the application to perform the previous configuration of the printer.
- Verify that the printer is connected to the Internet.
- This involves using the LCD panel to select wireless networks with the password.
- Make sure that your system is on the same network with the printer.
- You receive the command to the wireless printer from your computer.
- For this computer, the printer is supposed to be Wi-Fi networks.
Canon PIXMA MG2960 Software and Driver Download
|MG2960 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MG2960 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG2960 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|MG2960 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG2960 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.6)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac)|
|XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.80 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.00 for Linux (Source file)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 3.00 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
Compatibility & Support System Windows and Mac OS
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 – 10.9.x, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later