Canon PIXMA MX340 Scanner Driver and Setup Download
Canon PIXMA MX340 Scanner Driver Download – The Canon PIXMA MX340 Wireless Office All-In-One provides the flexibility you need to experience increased effectiveness in your house or tiny office. Its integrated wireless connectivity allows you to publish or scan wirelessly from throughout your house. The integrated, entirely included 30-sheet Car Record Feeder supplies quick duplicating or scanning of your originals so you can do different other points while your printer goes to job. And also, various safety and security function like password-protected PDF’s permit you feel safe and secure concerning creating and likewise spreading your most confidential records.
To the left of the LCD, Canon PIXMA MX340 Wireless are three complete setting buttons for duplicate, fax in addition to check. To the right is a number pad for dialing phone as well as also at the right-wing are 2 huge buttons for black as well as color replicates. There are 20-speed deals with a rapid search center that produces the most feasible names as your kind. There’s likewise an innovative system for refuting scrap faxes, based upon the resource of the fax phone conversation. On the front panel is a little illuminated a blue badge, which shows that the PIXMA MX340 has Wi-Fi and also a pull-down cover which opens up instantly is if you forget it when printing as well as sits at an angle to provide an increased outcome tray. A flap draws open at the back to offer an input tray, which might use up to 100 sheets.
Rate & Quality Canon PIXMA MX340 High Resolution: 4800 x attains superb top quality and detail in organization files as well as photos 1200 optimum shade dpi thanks to Canon Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Design (PENALTY) with a patented print head firing ink beads as small as 2pl. Canon PIXMA MX340 ScanGear interface offers lots of innovative choices for tweaking your scans as well as can be set up to either close or continue to be open after each check, which is particularly welcome if you intend to scan a set of documents or photos. You can likewise regulate whether your sneak peeks photo is kept in between scans.
Canon PIXMA MX340 Setup For Windows
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the official website of Canon.
- Make sure you download the one that suits your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go.
- You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA MX340 Setup For Mac
- Download the file PIXMA MX340.
- For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder.
- Installation starts automatically.
Canon PIXMA MX340 Wireless Setup
- Make sure you are connecting the printer correctly.
- If the printer is prompted for an Ethernet connection to access the Internet, you also need to set up an Ethernet cable to connect the printer to the router.
- Verify that the printer consists of software installation.
- During the last purchase, if you provide a CD with your printer, you may need to use the installation CD to install the application to perform the previous configuration of the printer.
- Verify that the printer is connected to the Internet.
- This involves using the LCD panel to select wireless networks with the password.
- Make sure that your system is on the same network with the printer.
- You receive the command to the wireless printer from your computer.
- For this computer, the printer is supposed to be Wi-Fi networks.
Canon PIXMA MX340 Software and Driver Download
|MX340 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MX340 series MP Driver Ver.1.06 (Windows)|
|MX340 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X)|
|MX340 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX340 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MX340 series MP Driver Ver. 1.04 (Windows 2000)|
|MX340 series MP Driver Ver. 1.04 (Windows XP x64)|
|MX340 series Printer Driver for OSX|
|MX340 series Scanner Driver Ver. 16.1.1a (OS X)|
|MX340 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|MX340 series Canon ScanGear for OSX|
|MX340 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
|MX340 series User Manual (Windows)|
|MX340 series User Manual (Mac)|
Compatibility & Support System Windows and Mac OS
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 – 10.9.x, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later