Canon PIXMA MX350 Scanner Driver and Setup Download
Canon PIXMA MX350 Scanner Driver Download – The Canon Pixma MX350 could be taken into consideration concerning the Jan of Canon’s printer line. It has a user-friendly design and also even more excellent image team. Attributes contain a 4,800×1,200-dot-per-inch print resolution, a 2.5-inch LCD, a 30-sheet automatic paper feeder (ADF), as well as Wi-Fi web link. On the drawback, this printer can do slow-moving during printing (particularly in draft setup), so if the print rate is more important than print top quality, this may not be the story for the.
The Canon Pixma MX350 has an attractive gloss-white and also matte-gray close well-suited for space or house. The shaped body really feels solid, with all the hinged elements offering a plain thud when ended up. On the top rear of the printer is a paper support panel that works as a paper-input tray. You can shut it when you don’t should feed paper right into the system. Likewise, front-mounted door swings open up to a 45-degree angle to act as the paper-output tray. Because you can shut both products, you can leave this printer completely closed when stagnating made use of. That reduces the practical complete dimensions along with protects the system’s structured, rounded look. (In addition to, it maintains dust out.).
The Canon MX350 expenditures per website are above average. The MFP’s standard-size items include a 200-page PG-210 black cartridge as well as additionally a 244-page CL-211 linked shade cartridge. The high-yield alternatives are also pricey. If your print quantity is lowered, these prices might be bearable; but if you plan to publish a whole lot, a layout with even more economical inks will certainly cost you much less in the future.
Canon PIXMA MX350 Setup For Windows
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the official website of Canon.
- Make sure you download the one that suits your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go.
- You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA MX350 Setup For Mac
- Download the file PIXMA MX350.
- For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder.
- Installation starts automatically.
Canon PIXMA MX350 Wireless Setup
- Make sure you are connecting the printer correctly.
- If the printer is prompted for an Ethernet connection to access the Internet, you also need to set up an Ethernet cable to connect the printer to the router.
- Verify that the printer consists of software installation.
- During the last purchase, if you provide a CD with your printer, you may need to use the installation CD to install the application to perform the previous configuration of the printer.
- Verify that the printer is connected to the Internet.
- This involves using the LCD panel to select wireless networks with the password.
- Make sure that your system is on the same network with the printer.
- You receive the command to the wireless printer from your computer.
- For this computer, the printer is supposed to be Wi-Fi networks.
Canon PIXMA MX350 Software and Driver Download
|MX350 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MX350 series MP Driver Ver.1.06 (Windows)|
|MX350 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X)|
|MX350 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX350 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MX350 series MP Driver Ver. 1.04 (Windows 2000)|
|MX350 series MP Driver Ver. 1.04 (Windows XP x64)|
|MX350 series Printer Driver for OSX|
|MX350 series Scanner Driver Ver. 16.1.1a (OS X)|
|MX350 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|MX350 series Canon ScanGear for OSX|
|MX350 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
|MX350 series User Manual (Windows)|
|MX350 series User Manual (Mac)|
Compatibility & Support System Windows and Mac OS
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 – 10.9.x, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later