Canon PIXMA MX360 Scanner Driver and Setup Download
Canon PIXMA MX360 Scanner Driver Download – The Canon PIXMA MX360 Inkjet Workplace All-In-One does a superb option for your home or little workplace. A built-in extensively integrated 30-sheet Auto Paper Feeder indicates rapid duplicating, scanning as well as faxing of your books so you might multi-task. Furthermore, Super G3 High-speed Fax offers safe, efficient communication and likewise thanks to Twin Color Range Handling Technology, your copies will undoubtedly preserve the stability of the initial. You can additionally make use of protection functions like password-protected PDF’s so you could feel safe worrying creating along with spreading your most distinct data.
Canon PIXMA MX360 printer can develop an excellent borderless photograph with image lab top quality. The speed of photo printing is only 43 seconds. For mono and color printing, this printer uses 8.4 pm and 4.8 pm. This Canon PIXMA MX360 supplies you with the easiness in scanning as well as printing your paper. There is Easy Web Print EX to permit you in publishing anything from the web straight. Also, there is Automatic Photo Repair II which can make your photo printing is remarkable.
The ADF’s result tray is furthermore on the top of the unit, listed below the feeder you of access connect the Pixma MX360 to a COMPUTER or Mac by means of USB 2.0 or optional Bluetooth. The USB link is on the back of the printer. It does not have any kind of flash memory card viewers, however, we did not anticipate any at this price aspect. It does, nevertheless, utilize a PictBridge port on the front of the unit for printing straight from your electronic webcam or USB drive.
Canon PIXMA MX360 Setup For Windows
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the official website of Canon.
- Make sure you download the one that suits your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go.
- You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA MX360 Setup For Mac
- Download the file PIXMA MX36.
- For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder.
- Installation starts automatically.
Canon PIXMA MX360 Wireless Setup
- Make sure you are connecting the printer correctly.
- If the printer is prompted for an Ethernet connection to access the Internet, you also need to set up an Ethernet cable to connect the printer to the router.
- Verify that the printer consists of software installation.
- During the last purchase, if you provide a CD with your printer, you may need to use the installation CD to install the application to perform the previous configuration of the printer.
- Verify that the printer is connected to the Internet.
- This involves using the LCD panel to select wireless networks with the password.
- Make sure that your system is on the same network with the printer.
- You receive the command to the wireless printer from your computer.
- For this computer, the printer is supposed to be Wi-Fi networks.
Canon PIXMA MX360 Software and Driver Download
|MX360 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.22.214.171.124 (Mac)|
|MX360 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX360 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX360 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MX360 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows XP x64)|
|MX360 series MP Driver Ver. 1.04 (Windows XP x64)|
|Printer Driver for Mac OS X|
|MX360 series Scanner Driver Ver.17.7.1a (Mac)|
|MX360 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|Linux IJ Printer Driver source file|
|Linux IJ Printer Driver|
|Linux IJ Scanner Driver source file|
|Linux IJ Scanner Driver|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
|MX360 series User Manual (Windows)|
|MX360 series User Manual (Mac)|
Compatibility & Support System Windows and Mac OS
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 – 10.9.x, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later