Canon PIXMA MX372 Scanner Driver and Setup Download
Canon PIXMA MX372 Scanner Driver Download – The Canon Pixma MX372 Office All-in-One prescribes it’s essentially an individual printer. It’s furthermore among Canon’s office inkjets as appeared by the MX order. Planned generally at home and furthermore miniaturized scale posts, yet in like manner a conceivable determination for one individual’s use in any size room, it supplies significantly greater limit contrasted with you may anticipate from an MFP.
The Canon Pixma MX372 furthermore allows you to change your office directly into a picture lab and print appealing, uncertain photograph research center brilliant pictures as much as 8.5″ x 11″ in measurement. Your picture printing options currently moreover comprise of Complete HD video while you can enjoy PC less printing with appropriate straight print choices.
The style of the Canon Pixma MX372 is organized to guarantee that each cabinet, plate, and furthermore port creases up flush directly into oneself supporting the body. The outcome is an exceptionally smooth matte-dark outside with the majority of the catches you need to rearrange the arrangements helpfully put on the front board. Since the printing is the default highlight, the remainder of the hotkeys (copy, fax, examine) are the greatest on the board notwithstanding illuminated power and start catches. There’s additionally a squinting alert framework for low ink or paper jams.
Canon PIXMA MX372 Setup For Windows
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the official website of Canon.
- Make sure you download the one that suits your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go.
- You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA MX372 Setup For Mac
- Download the file PIXMA MX372.
- For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder.
- Installation starts automatically.
Canon PIXMA MX372 Wireless Setup
- Make sure you are connecting the printer correctly.
- If the printer is prompted for an Ethernet connection to access the Internet, you also need to set up an Ethernet cable to connect the printer to the router.
- Verify that the printer consists of a software installation.
- During the last purchase, if you provide a CD with your printer, you may need to use the installation CD to install the application to perform the previous configuration of the printer.
- Verify that the printer is connected to the Internet.
- This involves using the LCD panel to select wireless networks with the password.
- Make sure that your system is on the same network with the printer.
- You receive the command to the wireless printer from your computer.
- For this computer, the printer is supposed to be Wi-Fi networks.
Canon PIXMA MX372 Software and Driver Download
|MX372 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|MX372 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX372 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MX372 series Scanner Driver Ver.18.1.0a (Mac)|
|MX372 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|MX372 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.90 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|Printer Driver for Mac OS X|
|MX372 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.90 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX372 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.70 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX372 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.70 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 1.90 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.70 for Linux (Source file)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
Compatibility & Support System Windows and Mac OS
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 – 10.9.x, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later