Canon PIXMA MX375 Scanner Driver and Setup Download
Canon PIXMA MX375 Scanner Driver Download – The Canon Pixma MX375 in the software application division, packing the similar needs that feature Canon’s a whole lot extra costly printers. The Selection Food alternative EX-SPOUSE software application allows the schedule to normal scan tasks such as Optical Character Recognition, plus printer maintenance as well as suitable internet websites. Unfortunately, hand-operated duplexing aid is missing out on from the OS X vehicle driver.
The Canon PIXMA MX375 is an All In One with the fax that provides premium print sufficiently. With grown in 30 sheets A-D-F, the complete collection of software applications that is both economical additionally versatile. Very compact format with Fast-Front. This cost-effective Made in One permit you to release, replicate, check and likewise fax with ease. Outstanding ink technology, with microscopic ink bead, + a resolution of 4800×1200 dpi assurances top-quality prints every single time. From the graph of life as fairly as shiny for company paper’s impressive clearness, this printer does suitable for usage in your home or little work environments.
Paper-handling features for the Pixma MX375 Printer are the easy end of the earlier mentioned 30-sheet ADF. A 100-sheet input tray loosens up listed below that plan; paper leaves specific above it, touchdown on the outside part of the way plate. You’ll move the outcome to put even more paper. Nevertheless, that ought to occur rarely if you prepare ahead and additionally preserve the input tray well stocked. The cover of the Printer A4/letter-size scanner telescopes to fit more stable results.
Canon PIXMA MX375 Setup For Windows
- For the start, you will need to prepare all of the things that you need such as the laptop, the printer, the USB cable that connects the printer to the laptop, and also the CD driver.
- Make sure the USB cable is compatible with the USB slot in your laptop.
- If you lost the CD driver, then you can simply download the installation files from the official website of Canon.
- Make sure you download the one that suits your printer model.
- Once you have prepared all of those things, you just need to simply run the installation setup program that you already have, from the CD driver or from the files that you downloaded.
- The next thing that you need to do is waiting for the whole process to be finished.
- During this time, you will be asked to pick some options such as the components, the installation locations, your name, and some other things.
- Make sure you fill the options correctly.
- Once the installation wizard is finished, your printer is ready to go.
- You need to start printing a page to make sure that the printer has been successfully installed.
Canon PIXMA MX375 Setup For Mac
- Download the file PIXMA MX375.
- For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder.
- Installation starts automatically.
Canon PIXMA MX375 Wireless Setup
- Make sure you are connecting the printer correctly.
- If the printer is prompted for an Ethernet connection to access the Internet, you also need to set up an Ethernet cable to connect the printer to the router.
- Verify that the printer consists of software installation.
- During the last purchase, if you provide a CD with your printer, you may need to use the installation CD to install the application to perform the previous configuration of the printer.
- Verify that the printer is connected to the Internet.
- This involves using the LCD panel to select wireless networks with the password.
- Make sure that your system is on the same network with the printer.
- You receive the command to the wireless printer from your computer.
- For this computer, the printer is supposed to be Wi-Fi networks.
Canon PIXMA MX375 Software and Driver Download
|MX375 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|MX375 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX375 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MX375 series Scanner Driver Ver.18.1.0a (Mac)|
|MX375 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|MX375 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.90 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX375 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.90 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX375 series J Printer Driver Ver. 3.70 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX375 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.70 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX375 series ScanGear MP Ver. 1.90 for Linux (Source file)|
|MX375 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.70 for Linux (Source file)|
|MX375 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
|MX375 series User Manual (Windows)|
|MX375 series User Manual (Mac)|
Compatibility & Support System Windows and Mac OS
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 – 10.9.x, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later