Canon PIXMA MX471 Scanner Driver and Setup Download
Canon PIXMA MX471 Scanner Driver Download – With the quick growth of innovation, the demands for multi-purpose devices go on increasing, consisting of printers. As one of the leading maker of electronic gadgets, Canon comprehends this as well as launched Canon PIXMA MX471 to address the challenge. As a multifunctional printer, it has the ability to print, check, duplicate, as well as also send as well as receive fax without having to acquire extra accessories. When it comes to the user interface, it is furnished with both USB and Wi-Fi, guaranteeing its access to plenty of individuals within the Wi-Fi array.
The Canon PIXMA MX471 masters link. With Google Cloud Release along with AirPrint, you can publish wirelessly from your optimal wise gizmo or tablet computer system from mainly anywhere around the workplace. It’s packed with timesaving qualities too, consisting of an automatic documents feeder which stands up to 30 sheets. When it comes time to change ink or add paper, the FastFront function makes it fast and also furthermore extremely simple right at the front of the printer! And likewise, the optional XL or XXL pigment black ink cartridges recommend you can print longer prior to having to replace your cartridges.
The dimension of Canon PIXMA MX471 is notably compact for a multi-purpose printer with the facsimile machine, with only 18.4 pounds. in weight, as well as 18.1 x 15.2 x 7.9 inches in size, deepness, as well as elevation respectively. You will not have any kind of trouble relocating this tool around if needed. The optimum resolution is quite excellent, with 4800 x 1200 dpi. Thanks to its FINE technology, the print heads can produce ink droplets as tiny as 2 Pl, which make sure the information of your pictures.
Canon PIXMA MX471 Setup For Mac
- Download the file PIXMA MX471.
- For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder.
- Installation starts automatically.
Canon PIXMA MX471 Wireless Setup
- Make sure you are connecting the printer correctly.
- If the printer is prompted for an Ethernet connection to access the Internet, you also need to set up an Ethernet cable to connect the printer to the router.
- Verify that the printer consists of software installation.
- During the last purchase, if you provide a CD with your printer, you may need to use the installation CD to install the application to perform the previous configuration of the printer.
- Verify that the printer is connected to the Internet.
- This involves using the LCD panel to select wireless networks with the password.
- Make sure that your system is on the same network with the printer.
- You receive the command to the wireless printer from your computer.
- For this computer, the printer is supposed to be Wi-Fi networks.
Canon PIXMA MX471 Software and Driver Download
|MX471 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MX471 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MX471 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|MX471 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX471 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.6)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac)|
|MX471 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.75 (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Source file)|
|MX471 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX471 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX471 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX471 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX471 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|MX471 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
Compatibility & Support System Windows and Mac OS
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 – 10.9.x, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later