Canon PIXMA MX472 Scanner Driver and Setup Download
Canon PIXMA MX472 Scanner Driver Download – With the quick development of innovation, the needs for multipurpose devices keep boosting, including printers. As one of the leading supplier of electronic tools, Canon comprehends this as well as released Canon PIXMA MX472 to answer the difficulty. As a multifunctional printer, it is able to publish, scan, copy, and even send out and also obtain fax without needing to purchase additional devices. As for the user interface, it is geared up with both USB as well as Wi-Fi, guaranteeing its availability to a lot of individuals within the Wi-Fi array.
The Canon PIXMA MX472 masters connection. With Google Cloud Publish in addition to AirPrint, you can publish wirelessly from your ideal smart gadget or tablet computer system from primarily anywhere around the office. It’s packed with timesaving attributes as well, containing an automatic file feeder which stands up to 30 sheets. When it comes time to alter ink or add paper, the FastFront feature makes it fast and additionally very easy right at the front of the printer! And also, the optional XL or XXL pigment black ink cartridges suggest you can print longer before having to replace your cartridges.
The dimension of Canon PIXMA MX471 is significantly compact for a multipurpose printer with the facsimile machine, with just 18.4 pounds. in weight, and also 18.1 x 15.2 x 7.9 inches in size, deepness, and height respectively. You will certainly not have any kind of trouble relocating this device around if needed. The optimum resolution is fairly good, with 4800 x 1200 dpi. Thanks to its FINE modern technology, the print heads can create ink beads as small as 2 Pl, which guarantee the details of your images.
Canon PIXMA MX472 Setup For Mac
- Download the file PIXMA MX472.
- For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder.
- Installation starts automatically.
Canon PIXMA MX472 Wireless Setup
- Make sure you are connecting the printer correctly.
- If the printer is prompted for an Ethernet connection to access the Internet, you also need to set up an Ethernet cable to connect the printer to the router.
- Verify that the printer consists of software installation.
- During the last purchase, if you provide a CD with your printer, you may need to use the installation CD to install the application to perform the previous configuration of the printer.
- Verify that the printer is connected to the Internet.
- This involves using the LCD panel to select wireless networks with the password.
- Make sure that your system is on the same network with the printer.
- You receive the command to the wireless printer from your computer.
- For this computer, the printer is supposed to be Wi-Fi networks.
Canon PIXMA MX472 Software and Driver Download
|MX472 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MX472 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MX472 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|MX472 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX472 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.6)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac)|
|MX472 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.75 (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Source file)|
|MX472 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX472 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX472 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX472 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX472 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|MX472 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
Compatibility & Support System Windows and Mac OS
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 – 10.9.x, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later