Canon PIXMA MX474 Scanner Driver and Setup Download
Canon PIXMA MX474 Scanner Driver Download – Nowadays, multi-purpose devices become a fad amongst people, including the printer. To stay on par with the changing trend, Canon launched Canon PIXMA MX474. This tool has the ability to publish, check, copy, as well as even send out and receive the message at the same time. It offers an excellent optical resolution, with 4800 x 1200 dpi. This is undoubtedly a piece of terrific news for picture fanatics. Making use of FINE technology, the printer has the ability to shoot ink droplets as described as 2 Pl, which assure the quality of your outcomes.
Publish a whole lot extra for much less. Optional XL cartridges supply substantially much more websites as well as last longer between ink substitutes– excellent if you post routinely – and can deliver up to 50% expense financial savings per page as contrasted to their preferred matchings. Ink Cartridges for the Canon PIXMA MX474 can be found in an alternative from 2 dimensions. Utilizing the larger from these, expenses exercise at an extremely appropriate 6.9 peach A4 sites from the message as well as graphics, although the black part of the is a sharp 2.9 p. Offered its cost-effective cost, qualified functions in addition to the good end result, this is a superb budget office MFP, yet in addition to slow printing prices in addition to high dark web page expenses, our team will certainly simply advise it for lighting to device use.
When it comes to the rate, Canon PIXMA MX474 is pretty typical, with 5.5 inches per min and 9.7 inches per minute for shade and also mono-printing specifically. For an indeterminate 4 x 6 inch picture, it takes 46 secs to publish. It is also furnished with both USB as well as Wi-Fi to enhance the ease of access to the devices for numerous printers remotely at the same time.
Canon PIXMA MX474 Setup For Mac
- Download the file PIXMA MX474.
- For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder.
- Installation starts automatically.
Canon PIXMA MX474 Wireless Setup
- Make sure you are connecting the printer correctly.
- If the printer is prompted for an Ethernet connection to access the Internet, you also need to set up an Ethernet cable to connect the printer to the router.
- Verify that the printer consists of software installation.
- During the last purchase, if you provide a CD with your printer, you may need to use the installation CD to install the application to perform the previous configuration of the printer.
- Verify that the printer is connected to the Internet.
- This involves using the LCD panel to select wireless networks with the password.
- Make sure that your system is on the same network with the printer.
- You receive the command to the wireless printer from your computer.
- For this computer, the printer is supposed to be Wi-Fi networks.
Canon PIXMA MX474 Software and Driver Download
|MX474 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MX474 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MX474 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|MX474 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX474 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.6)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac)|
|MX474 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.75 (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Source file)|
|MX474 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX474 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX474 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX474 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX474 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|MX474 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
Compatibility & Support System Windows and Mac OS
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 – 10.9.x, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later