Canon PIXMA MX476 Scanner Driver and Setup Download
Canon PIXMA MX476 Scanner Driver Download – If you are looking for a printer that will aid you to do your work as well as give a fantastic photo printing quality after that Canon PIXMA MX476 is your answer. This multipurpose printer is able to scan, print, copy, and also fax documents effortlessly in one device. The printing resolution for this gadget is terrific adequate for personal image printing, with 4800 x 1200 dpi. Along with printing resolution, the printer is also geared up with PENALTY technology, which makes it possible for the print heads to develop ink beads as tiny as 2 Pl as well as ensure
The Canon PIXMA MX476 also allows your work to end up being an image research laboratory. Send outstanding, borderless image lab-quality pictures around 8.5 x-11 inches in measurement. Our Picture Yard application makes developing and also preparing your pictures unbelievably easy in addition to enjoyable. An included asset that made people pick this printer for their printing need is the included XL ink storage tanks that they might jump on the plan of this printer. The additional XL ink storage tanks from this Canon PIXMA MX476 can cost them a couple of much more dollars, yet many individuals intend to have this kind of XL ink containers. That is because, with the plus-size ink tank, they could print additional internet site. As an improvement to that, they do not need to fill the internet links as swiftly as a number of other printers around do.
For the interfaces, Canon PIXMA MX476 comes with numerous interfaces, such as LAN, USB, and Wi-Fi. These interfaces will guarantee access of this tool by several computer systems all at once. The copier function can take care of approximately 99 web pages in one cycle, which appropriates for home business and also tiny workplaces. It can also zoom in and also of 25% up to 200%.
Canon PIXMA MX476 Setup For Mac
- Download the file PIXMA MX476.
- For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder.
- Installation starts automatically.
Canon PIXMA MX476 Wireless Setup
- Make sure you are connecting the printer correctly.
- If the printer is prompted for an Ethernet connection to access the Internet, you also need to set up an Ethernet cable to connect the printer to the router.
- Verify that the printer consists of software installation.
- During the last purchase, if you provide a CD with your printer, you may need to use the installation CD to install the application to perform the previous configuration of the printer.
- Verify that the printer is connected to the Internet.
- This involves using the LCD panel to select wireless networks with the password.
- Make sure that your system is on the same network with the printer.
- You receive the command to the wireless printer from your computer.
- For this computer, the printer is supposed to be Wi-Fi networks.
Canon PIXMA MX476 Software and Driver Download
|MX476 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)|
|MX476 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MX476 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|MX476 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX476 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.6)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.1.3 (Mac)|
|MX476 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.75 (Windows)|
|ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Source file)|
|MX476 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX476 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX476 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX476 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX476 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|MX476 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|
Compatibility & Support System Windows and Mac OS
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 – 10.9.x, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later