Canon PIXMA MX525 Scanner Driver and Setup Download
Canon PIXMA MX525 Scanner Driver Download – The Canon Pixma MX525 is a nicely-created affordable inkjet MFP with a 30-page ADF and a 100 sheet paper tray. Neither print engine neither ADF is duplex, so you’re limited to single-sided scans and copies, yet this is regular for an MFP at this rate. The MX525 has USB, Ethernet and also Wi-Fi links, and also if you connect it to a network you can take advantage of Canon’s mobile printing apps for mobile phones and also tablets and integration with solutions such as Google Cloud Print for simple printing from anywhere with an internet connection. It additionally has a 6.2 cm color screen and navigation secrets that make it easy to capitalize on all the MFP functions without connecting it to a PC.
The Canon PIXMA MX525 is, in fact, a sophisticated and mobile MFP with Canon’s characteristically lustrous black shade external surfaces and smoothly bent sides. As it’s entrance packing, the MX525’s 458 by 385 x 200 mm dimensions will in shape tidily to a strong rack in a setting to keep its small 8.7 kg body weight. You’ve used the complete team of fax, produce, replicate and examine settings in addition to the user interface is skillfully functioned well to the front slope of the cover. Although it would have been best to check out a touchscreen display right here, the acquisition price is just way also really reduced to include the modern-day innovation nevertheless Canon still has the capability to preserve the control switches over to a minimum around the 62 millimeters shade display. This can be partially achieved by consisting of a twin-function board – for example, a nu
The print procedure on the MX525 was relatively silent however the print rate was on the sluggish side. The fastest black-and-white paper draft just reached about 11 ppm, with 3 ppm for conventional top quality duplex and 7 ppm for conventional single duplicate shade paper. A4 shade printing and also effective duplicate are respected 1 minute 50 sec. The MX 525 makes use of just 2 ink cartridges as well as while the black text document draft can be made use of flawlessly, the typical version remains clear. The picture of high quality is above average with excellent detail however with a tendency in the direction of darker tones than the original. Fortunately, Canon has actually produced 600 XL variations of two cartridge versions that work at only 3.53 p per web page, while the basic 180 face variation of the letters supplied at 8.32 p is better for black and 11.6 p.
Canon PIXMA MX525 Setup For Mac
- Download the file PIXMA MX525.
- For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder.
- Installation starts automatically.
Canon PIXMA MX525 Wireless Setup
- Make sure you are connecting the printer correctly.
- If the printer is prompted for an Ethernet connection to access the Internet, you also need to set up an Ethernet cable to connect the printer to the router.
- Verify that the printer consists of a software installation.
- During the last purchase, if you provide a CD with your printer, you may need to use the installation CD to install the application to perform the previous configuration of the printer.
- Verify that the printer is connected to the Internet.
- This involves using the LCD panel to select wireless networks with the password.
- Make sure that your system is on the same network with the printer.
- You receive the command to the wireless printer from your computer.
- For this computer, the printer is supposed to be Wi-Fi networks.
Canon PIXMA MX525 Software and Driver Download
|MX525 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MX525 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MX525 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 22.214.171.124 (Mac)|
|MX525 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX525 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MX525 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX525 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.1.0a (Mac)|
|MX525 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.65 (Windows)|
|MX525 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (Source file)|
|MX525 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (Source file)|
|MX525 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX525 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX525 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX525 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
|Setup Manual For Mac|
|Installation Manual For Windows|
Compatibility & Support System Windows and Mac OS
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 – 10.9.x, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later