Canon PIXMA MX526 Scanner Driver and Setup Download
Canon PIXMA MX526 Scanner Driver Download – The Canon PIXMA MX526’s scanner is extremely qualified. Speeds are economical– the Canon took only 35 seconds to produce a crisp, exact check of our 6 x 4in test picture at 600dpi. Excellent quality isn’t an issue for message or organization files, either. Draft-quality prints are considerably over the Brother in addition to Epson versions, and likewise, standard-quality prints are great, likewise. Just shade papers indeed expanded the Canon, with pale banding in darker locations. Submit top quality is fine for company purposes, however once again, websites spend some time to show up. The Canon’s 9.5 ppm style end result was the potential of all the printers on the study, as well as normal-quality monoprints that arose at 9.2 ppm.
Rather than a four- or five-ink configuration, the Canon PIXMA MX526 uses a tri-color cartridge together with a black storage tank. Image quality suffers a little because of this. Prints exhibit great comparison and also all-natural tones, yet closer examination exposes speckling. You’ll have to be patient, as well: 6 x 4in prints took 1min 37secs, as well as A4 pictures took 4mins 23secs. The MX526’s scanner is extremely capable. Speeds are competitive– the Canon took only 35 secs to generate a crisp, precise scan of our 6 x 4in examination picture at 600dpi. Top-quality isn’t a concern for message or business records, either. Draft-quality prints are significantly above the Bro and also Epson versions, and also standard-quality prints are excellent, too. Just color documents truly extended the Canon, with pale banding in darker areas.
The MX526 has a silent mode that can be made it possible for, slowing down print rates somewhat yet saving your ears the drone of the print-head whizzing to and fro. We left this on for every little thing but our printing speed-test– provided the choice, we would certainly select a quiet printer over a quick one any type of day. You can additionally set the quiet mode to turn on and also off at details times of day– when you’re working in your office in the evening with kids around, having the printer as silent and inconspicuous as feasible is a wise move. The PIXMA MX526 ‘s driver interface might not look as modern or sleek as HP’s, or Epson’s, however, it’s straight-forward, easy to understand, and customizable. We decided to make the print standing box appear each time printing started, on top of all other dialog boxes, with an up-to-date ink level report– call us paranoid, yet we like to understand precisely what’s taking place when we click Publish.
Canon PIXMA MX526 Setup For Mac
- Download the file PIXMA MX526.
- For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder.
- Installation starts automatically.
Canon PIXMA MX526 Wireless Setup
- Make sure you are connecting the printer correctly.
- If the printer is prompted for an Ethernet connection to access the Internet, you also need to set up an Ethernet cable to connect the printer to the router.
- Verify that the printer consists of a software installation.
- During the last purchase, if you provide a CD with your printer, you may need to use the installation CD to install the application to perform the previous configuration of the printer.
- Verify that the printer is connected to the Internet.
- This involves using the LCD panel to select wireless networks with the password.
- Make sure that your system is on the same network with the printer.
- You receive the command to the wireless printer from your computer.
- For this computer, the printer is supposed to be Wi-Fi networks.
Canon PIXMA MX526 Software and Driver Download
|MX526 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MX526 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MX526 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (Mac)|
|MX526 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01 (Windows)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX526 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MX526 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX526 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.1.0a (Mac)|
|MX526 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.65 (Windows)|
|MX526 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (Source file)|
|MX526 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (Source file)|
|MX526 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX526 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MX526 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|MX526 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac)|
|Setup Manual For Mac|
|Installation Manual For Windows|
Compatibility & Support System Windows and Mac OS
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 – 10.9.x, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later