Canon PIXMA MX860 Scanner Driver and Setup Download
Canon PIXMA MX860 Scanner Driver Download – The Canon Pixma MX860 is an effective all-in-one printer that supplies outstanding 9600 x 2400 maximum color dpi with 1pl and 5 specific ink cartridges for best shade. Every one of that power and top quality for printing fantastic images can be discovered in a small and also yet long-lasting printer that offers the ultimate do-it-all device. Among the very praised attributes supplied by this impressive all-in-one is the 35 sheet vehicle record feeder. This makes sending out faxes, copy or scanning synch by permitting you to skip the filling procedure between scans or duplicates. Simply choose the number of sheets you desire to place them in the feeder and also let the Canon Pixma MX860 do the rest.
The Canon PIXMA MX860 multifunction is plainly optimized for workplace usage, with an automated paper feeder, a front-facing paper cassette as well as a back fold-out tray. Its media capability is modest, however, with an optimum of 300 A4 sheets in between both trays. The front paper cassette doesn’t provide a 4x6in dimension setting yet there is room for picture printing media in the rear tray. USB, as well as Ethernet connections, are provided, along with Wi-Fi, an integrated fax and media card ports for Memory Stick, SD, CompactFlash, along with PictBridge USB. A standout function on the PIXMA MX860 multifunction printer is the addition of automated duplex– commonly absent on inkjet and even laser multifunctions– permitting you to save paper through double-sided printing.
In addition to printing, the MX860 copies as well as scans wirelessly (it faxes also, but not wirelessly). The Lexmark X7675 can publish, check, and fax sans cables, while the Epson WorkForce 600 just prints, scans, and duplicates wirelessly. Like the Labor force 600, it enables users remote accessibility to memory cards that are saved in the printer. For its rate, the Canon PIXMA MX860 multifunction printer is well-featured, as well as it’s capable of managing most tasks in the home or tiny office. If top quality is even more of a priority than print speed, this inkjet multifunction is a far better buy than a lot of in a similar way valued competitors.
Canon PIXMA MX860 Setup For Mac
- Download the file PIXMA MX860.
- For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder.
- Installation starts automatically.
Canon PIXMA MX860 Wireless Setup
- Make sure you are connecting the printer correctly.
- If the printer is prompted for an Ethernet connection to access the Internet, you also need to set up an Ethernet cable to connect the printer to the router.
- Verify that the printer consists of a software installation.
- During the last purchase, if you provide a CD with your printer, you may need to use the installation CD to install the application to perform the previous configuration of the printer.
- Verify that the printer is connected to the Internet.
- This involves using the LCD panel to select wireless networks with the password.
- Make sure that your system is on the same network with the printer.
- You receive the command to the wireless printer from your computer.
- For this computer, the printer is supposed to be Wi-Fi networks.
Canon PIXMA MX860 Software and Driver Download
|MX860 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP)|
|MX860 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)|
|MX860 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 2000)|
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX860 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MX860 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)|
|MX860 series MP Driver Ver. 1.03 (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP)|
|MX860 series MP Driver Ver. 1.03 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)|
|MX860 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 2000)|
|MP Drivers for Network|
|MP Drivers (XP x64)|
|Multifunctional Device Drivers (32 bit)|
|Multifunctional Drivers for Network|
|Multifunctional Drivers for Network – Vista64|
Compatibility & Support System Windows and Mac OS
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 – 10.9.x, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later