Canon PIXMA TS202 Scanner Driver and Setup Download
Canon PIXMA TS202 Scanner Driver Download – Our Canon compatible inkjet cartridges for your Canon Pixma TS202 printer are manufactured to fulfill the same initial specs and performance requirements as the Canon OEM (Original Equipment Producer) inkjet cartridges. We ensure that you will obtain the exact same top quality printouts as your authentic Canon inkjet cartridges. Why pay even more for a brand ink cartridge? We offer a 100% High Quality & Complete Satisfaction Warranty on our compatible cartridges. OEM Inkjet cartridges are likewise offered for your Canon Pixma TS202.
Canon Pixma TS202 printer motorists regularly trigger such problems. So you need new drivers to be connected once again (we offer the most recent motorists listed below this article). Other causes can occur as a result of a USB wire that is not attached to the port on your tool. And after that, the issue of the Canon Pixma TS202 (not because of motorists) is the age of the printer or when the user is experiencing issues.
The Canon Pixma TS202 is a routine inkjet printer. It works with Windows and macOS. The multi-color ink cartridge must be changed when a solitary color runs out. The capacity of the major paper tray is 60 sheets, rather little. It can accept paper approximately 29 # basis weight, somewhat larger than typical office bond, yet less than what many printers can approve. The printer has no display screen. There is no networking capacity, only a straight USB connection. When the arrangement for use, the Canon Pixma TS202 calls for a room that gauges 9.1 inches high by 16.9 inches broad by 23.2 inches deep, and weights 5.5 extra pounds.
Canon PIXMA TS202 Setup For Mac
- Download the file PIXMA TS202.
- For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder.
- Installation starts automatically.
Canon PIXMA TS202 Wireless Setup
- Make sure you are connecting the printer correctly.
- If the printer is prompted for an Ethernet connection to access the Internet, you also need to set up an Ethernet cable to connect the printer to the router.
- Verify that the printer consists of a software installation.
- During the last purchase, if you provide a CD with your printer, you may need to use the installation CD to install the application to perform the previous configuration of the printer.
- Verify that the printer is connected to the Internet.
- This involves using the LCD panel to select wireless networks with the password.
- Make sure that your system is on the same network with the printer.
- You receive the command to the wireless printer from your computer.
- For this computer, the printer is supposed to be Wi-Fi networks.
Canon PIXMA TS202 Software and Driver Download
|TS202 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.50 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.50 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.50 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|TS202 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.10 (Windows)|
|TS202 series Printer Driver Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)|
Compatibility & Support System Windows and Mac OS
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Windows RT
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 – 10.9.x, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later